- Relaxation and stress reduction, emotional support
- Balances circulatory system and lymphatic systems.
- Balances/regulates the hormones.
- Aids effective digestion, and elimination.
- Pain relief and release of endorphins.
- Balances the autonomic nervous system.
- Preventative care.
How can that help me, what are the benefits?
- This has got to be one of the number 1 tools for stress relief, executive burnout, poor energy levels and general feelings of “being out of balance”. For many, just a few sessions will help them get back on track with their lives.
- Reflexology is profoundly relaxing and nurturing for clients. It appears to offer a deep sense of emotional support and caring, more so than massage can offer, and in this sense is truly holistic ~ that is, it works on the physical, emotional, mental and even spiritual levels.
- It assists clients in being able to get a better perspective on life, often promoting lifestyle changes that amaze clients and family.
- It is a great tool in preventing imbalance in the first place, and stimulating the body’s natural healing ability.
- Where any systems of the body are over-stimulated, it calms them, when they are sluggish, it stimulates them. It creates balance and harmony within ~ homeostasis.
- Offers pain relief for many chronic issues such as lower back pain and arthritis.
What is it and how does it work?
- Reflexology is the therapeutic massage of the reflex points in the feet, and hands.. It is believed that the reflex points ”mirror” the organs of the body, so specific areas of the feet relate to specific areas of the body. For example, the big toes relate to the head, the inside edge of the foot relates to the spine and so on.
- It is a great tool for establishing “homeostasis” or balance within the body, and, when the body is relaxed, it is in the best position to heal itself.
- It is non-invasive, and suitable for most stress-related conditions and ages.
- Reflexologists do not claim and never should claim to diagnose conditions. If you have an undiagnosed condition, it is always best to seek medical advice to do so. However, reflexology can indicate areas of tension/congestion within the body.
- The style used is a “universal method”. “Precision” or linking techniques are also combined to reach a deeper level for clients as it accesses the subtle energies of the body. ART techniques are used when more pressure is needed. These work well together, and get “stuck” energies moving and clearing on the physical, emotional and mental levels and energetic levels.