3 X 75 minute treatment package
Fee: £147/£163 (Leamington)
Choose from the following options and be inspired by your own creative spirit ~ create your own magical blend to suit your individual needs or let us choose your own bespoke blend
- Total well-being
- Labour focus & preparation
- Postnatal nurture and rebalance
What are they and what do you get?
Each treatment option has a different tone and emphasis. By choosing on option, it gives me a better idea of your expectations and needs – but we can still be fluid within that option
- Pregnancy massage ~ side lying ~ neck, shoulder, face; scalp, arms and legs
- Use of aromatherapy oils to restore energies and induce calm
- Seated massage
- Deep tissue massage to target specific conditions – PSD, sciatica, achy or restless legs etc
- Reproductive/maternity reflexology to create homeostasis (balance) and to support your emotional needs
LABOUR FOCUS & PREP
- Birthing partner massage session ~ learn some basic massage skills and labour “focus” points (acupressure induction points) to support you during all stages of labour.
- Focus points (induction points) as part of a reflexology or massage session
- Visualisation, affirmations, birth prep and advice
- Maternity reflexology to balance the hormones and ensure you are relaxed, calm and stress free
POSTNATAL NURTURE & REBALANCE
- Rebozo massage including “Closing the Bones” which physically and energetically “closes” the body postpartum and brings you more fully back into yourself
- Abdominal massage to assist healing and realign the internal organs
- Reproductive reflexology to rebalance the hormones ~ especially indicated with post-natal depression
- Deep tissue, Swedish, or Aromatherapy massage to ease the back, neck and shoulder. Especially useful when breast feeding, but indicated to restore balance and harmony for tired and anxious new mamas
- Energy healing to help you clear residual birth trauma, birth complications, C-section etc paving the way for full attachment and calling your baby’s full consciousness into the world
- Voicing your birth story and having your experience validated and honoured, however this might have been for you
How does it work?
- You need to pay in advance for a block of 3 treatments
- Decide which of the luscious treatment options is for you
- You can book and make your treatment option on the day – I realise things can change quickly at this time, and your needs might be changing daily (or hourly!). Or you can schedule in advance – its up to you
- This is a flexible and versatile pregnancy package. One that has you at the heart of an individually tailored and bespoke plan ~ after all, Mama knows best
- Haven’t got a plan ~ we can work something out together, or we can flow with it
When should I start?
You can start at any time during your pregnancy. Many clients choose to wait until after 12 weeks when there is statistically less chance of miscarriage, whilst others may choose to opt in for the last 8 to 10 weeks to ensure less interventions and quicker labours. Whichever time you choose will be perfect for you and your baby.
Here at Mama Quilla you will find a dedicated and heart centred approach to your pregnancy and beyond.
Empowering women through the whole of their hormonal journeys ~ from Menarche to Menopause and all the other bits in between