Mama Quilla Fertility specialises in women’s reproductive health. However, you can of course still come along for any general health treatment, knowing that you will be enfolded in a safe and caring environment.
Common issues treated are:
- Menstrual imbalance – pain, irregular, heavy, absent
- Hormonal imbalance – fibroids, endometriosis, PCOS, cysts
- Preconception care/trying to conceive/optimize your fertility/conscious conception
- Primary and sub fertility – women and couples
- Antenatal and post natal care
- Birth trauma – recent or historic
- Menopause, perimenopause
- Men – low sperm count, poor morphology and motility
Therapies offered that address these issues are:
- Reproductive Reflexology ~ Fertility Reflexology ~ Maternity Reflexology ~ Reflexology
- Abdominal Sacral Massage ~ Fertility Massage ~ Pregnancy Massage and Therapeutic Massage
- Energy Healing
- Embedded within each of these will be full and on going support and advice regarding lifestyle choices, good nutrition and supplementation. We will also use where needed techniques such as meditation and visualisation, pulsing, Trigger point work and Rebozo
I treat holistically – ie on all levels and so use an integrated approach to health because we are beings who operate on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual(energetic) levels. So, we can hold our wounds on any or all of these levels.
I DON’T claim to diagnose and
I DON’T claim to cure
I aim to assist your healing process and support you on your journey, because healing isn’t an event. I empower clients to make rightful choices through learning, knowledge and a sharing of information.
One to one sessions ~ partner workshops ~ group workshops ~ Skype sessions
- Massage or reflexology techniques for pregnancy and labour
- Self care abdominal massage
- Preconception care/ Conscious conception
- Optimise your fertility
- Rebalancing your menstrual cycle/ Nurtured Womb Workshop
Working in partnership with and in support of
X&Y Fertility– building families with expertise, providing fertility services in a discrete and caring manner.
X&Y Fertility has been established to provide a first-class service for anyone who wishes to explore any aspects of their fertility and reproductive health or wishing to seek a second opinion. We offer a wide range of diagnostic tests and fertility treatments for both men and women.